United Nations Peshawar Jobs, Finance Assistant For Fresh & Experienced People, Pakcreamy Jobs 17-feb-2017
National Project Personnel (NPP) ( First Shift (Day) )
University degree in Finance or relevant field
Feb 23, 2017
Feb 16, 2017
Under the overall supervision of the FAO Representative, direct supervision of Assistant Representative Administration and close coordination with the Administrative / Finance Associate Officer and International Project Coordinator, the incumbent will be assigned the following tasks:
- Carry out financial budgeting for the existing and new projects.
- Develop0ing a comprehensive database for the budget planning, management and financial progress reporting.
- Reporting the progress to the program coordinator FAO FATA early recovery program.
- Will be preparing budget forecast on periodical basis in consultation with program coordinator and review ofoperating budgets periodically to analyse trends affecting budget needs.
- The Finance Assistant will also collate /cross check to ensure the availability of budget before processing a PR or any other financial request, financial release disbursement.
- In case of payment to the communities, he will be also receiving beneficiaries feedback and conduct verifications for ensuring transparency in mode/method/timings and wholesome of payment.
- The Finance Assistant will be regularly updating the final spending process and progress , will generate financial budget reports in tabular and graphic form on monthly , quarterly , biannual , annual and project ending basis; the reports should be generated in line with;
- Overall FATA Early Recovery program
- Different donors project wise
- Project output/outcomes and activity wise provisions and spending
- Agency wise budget allocation, and spending
- Process claims or invoices through GRMS and other payments requests in line with relevant regulations and instructions;
- Ensure that all supporting documents and information required to justify payment, including receipts, banking details, etc., are complete before releasing payments;
- Any other duty as assigned by supervisor
- Having at least 2-3 years experience in budget management of diverse and holistic programs comprising of individual donor projects for emergency response, early recovery and development.
- Previous experience of project finance management in FATA/early recovery programs will be given preference.
- Results focused
- Building effective relationships
- Knowledge sharing and continuous improvement
Duration: 10 months (extendable)