Toyota Indus Motors Jobs Announced, Pakcreamy Jobs 15-feb-2017
– Represent management in negotiations and dispute resolution procedures with employees, unions, employer bodies, government agencies, labor relations authorities, and other relevant agencies.
– Analyze and interpret bargaining trends and issues, as well as employment standards, regulations, and laws.
– Advice and train managers and supervisors to help ensure that all employer-employee relationships in the organization are conducted in a way that complies with relevant collective agreements, individual employment contracts, regulations, laws, and the organizations employment policies and standards.
– Liaise with functional or operational area managers, employees, and their representatives to investigate and resolve employee grievances and develop strategies to prevent their recurrence in order to maintain a productive and harmonious workplace.
– Very well versant in disciplinary procedures and mandatory compliance enforcement.
– Hands on experience in maintaining third party contracts and job outsourcing procedures.
– Strong negotiation, arbitration and interpersonal skills., – Fluent in communication, both written and verbal / report