Shifa International Hospital Multiple Jobs Announced, Pakcreamy Jobs 16-feb-2017
• Review new products/drugs added in the formulary for potential safety risks and proactively acts to avert errors.
• Design and update competency based checklists and simulation models for staff training.
• Ensure pharmacy staff training on priority issues & conducts medication safety trainings.
• Ensure mock drills are conducted annually on aseptic techniques, cytotoxic/chemical spill / hazardous waste disposal management etc.
• Conducts regular audits of all pharmacy satellites & clinical areas.
• Review departmental policies, procedures as per ISO, JCIA requirements.
• Serves as a liaison with P&TC, hospital risk management and other related committees.
• Able to facilitate in FMEA, RCA and other relevant processes.