Roots International Jobs Announced for Business Developement Executive, Pakcreamy Jobs 15-feb-2017
- As a sales and business development executive the key purpose is to Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships, a challenging task of identifying strategic business opportunities for an organization in order to generate revenue.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements. Locates or proposes potential business deals for the organization by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities. Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Moreover develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals. Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in new business opportunities; reading professional publications; and maintaining personal networks.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Once identifying the opportunity, the executive needs to write down proposal requests to the potential organizationsand clients in such a manner that it become a binding contract in the future.
- The incumbent is also responsible for heading up the organization major unit and its liaisons expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing cities, Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements.
- All in all the business development executive helps organizations remain competitive and grow according to plan by identifying, assessing and developing new business opportunities.
Leadership qualities, Selling Skills
Sales & Business Development
First Shift (Day)
25 – 30 Years
1 Year – 2 Years
Mar 15, 2017
Feb 15, 201