Pakistan’s name was included in the paypal account and insha-Allah they will launched services in Pakistan in 2017. Pakistan’s name was included in the paypal account last week! Pakistanis were really excited and happy about it. But before you get too excited let me tell you that it’s a glitch and paypal isn’t coming to Pakistan yet. A user tweeted that Pakistanis are able to make account on twitter but the address changes to other countries. To which Paypal responded that Pakistan isn’t on their official list of countries. Paypal says that they are considering removing Pakistan from their list of countries. People have been waiting for Paypal for almost a decade in Pakistan. It would definitely reshape online transaction and e-commerce in Pakistan.
Benefits of Paypal:
- It allows flexible online payments. It allows consumers to pay through Credit Cards. Money can be sent using your email address or can also add shopping carts to your site. People trust Paypal so it gives a bit of integrity to your websites name.
- It also provides you security because you only have to give your bank account and credit card information once. After that it’s not required. So you don’t have to worry about hackers hacking your credit cards.
- It also protects you from fraud. Paypal does not accept unauthorized payments from your account. There are many website which charge you unnecessarily. With Paypal you don’t have to worry about that because paypal does not reveal any information about your account to those websites.
- Paypal can save you a lot of time. Because you can pay your bills online through Paypal rather than waiting in queues in banks to pay the bills.
- It’s also the cheapest and safest way of sending money abroad. Paypal charges are the lowest for sending money abroad.
- Paypal provides you with so many coupons which can save you a lot of money while shopping online from your favourite stores.
- The Paypal iPhone app has also made it very easy to use it. All you need to do is install the iPhone app and you can make purchases, send money, and review your history right from your iPhone.
- Paypal is also integrated with e-bay. So you participate in auctions in a more secure manner. Because Paypal account provides much more security to its users. Paypal users would automatically be more secure that the credit card holders.
- One of the best benefits of using paypal is that it’s free. There are no membership charges, no annual fees and no service charges at all. It provides you with all the benefits and you don’t have to pay anything.
- Paypal also provides special discounts to its users. So you can find special offers on stores like, Nike, HP, Wal-Mart etc.
- Using paypal if you believe that your agreement has been violated by a seller you can file a complaint against them within 30 days.
With so many advantages many people would now want to use Paypal account because paypal is the best for online transactions. But unfortunately it isn’t available in Pakistan. One would question why? But no one has a clear answer to that. All the Pakistanis who have online businesses or want to conduct online transactions are waiting impatiently for Paypal to be available to them. Keep your hopes up! One day Pakistan maybe included in Paypals list of countries.