Jobs in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for the post of Manager Trade Finance Services in Emirates NBD Bank Pak Creamy 12-2-2017 Jobs Ad
Supervision and management of the trade and cash operations teams, the role requires both technical and process know-how, knowledge of complex practices and procedures and suitable problem-solving skills. Required to supervise and monitor internal control and compliance activities, external regulatory requirements, reconciliations, internal audit support and follow-up. Ensure standard procedures and policies are in place to comply with regulatory and compliance requirements and be fully knowledgeable on the guidelines issued by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) related to the Documentary Credits and Collections, Guarantees & Factoring. The role will also provide technical guidance to subordinates and other internal or external stakeholders to ensure efficiency and accuracy. Support Senior Management in project work with defining functional specs & monitoring / managing UAT and ensuring quality and timelines are adhered to.
Main responsibilities includes but not limited to:
– Service level adherence.
– Customer and internal stakeholder communication.
– Problem solving.
– Training and performance management.
– Validating complex information related to Trade and Factoring transactions using structured procedures.
– Offering preliminary analysis.
– Control point of reference within delegated authority levels. – Assisting superior with resource and cost management, strategy implementation, risk mitigation and policy formation/review.
– Team management.
– Problem solving.
– Analytical thinking.
– Good communication skills in both Arabic & English.
– Computer proficiency
– Self motivation.- Numerical insight.
Education and Experience:
– Bachelor degree in Banking, Finance, Commerce or related fields is essential, MBA is desirable.
– Minimum of 7 Years with trade services experience is essential, factoring knowledge and managerial experience are desirable.
Banking, Finance, Commerce or Related fields
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 30
- APPLY ONLINE CLICK HERE