Jobs in Islamabad 87 Finance and Accounts Officer required khushhalibank Islamabad 11-2-2017 Pak Creamy Jobs Ad
Finance & Accounts Officer is responsible for data integrity by collecting and classifying it in accordance with the chart of accounts, ensure accurate recording and reporting on timely basis.
Monitor financial data received from branches
- Monitoring the flow of financial data from branches.
- Supervise initial screening/sorting of source documents received from branches and examine information to ensure its completeness and accuracy
- Check account codes from chart of accounts and cost centers for credit/charge to appropriate accounts and supervise data entry process to ensure that GL is updated on timely basis.
- Review output for data validation.
Analyze & Collate financial data received from branches
- Carry out variance analysis at branch level by comparing actual results with budget.
- Prepare payment voucher as per loan disbursement control sheet and update bankbook on daily basis.
- Collect from branches weekly bank position and consolidate for onward submission to corporate office.
- Review, examine and consolidate monthly and quarterly cash flow projections (i.e. branch expenses and loan disbursement) received from branches and submit to corporate office.
- Collect weekly bank position report from branches for efficient use of funds.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of all account balances to identify differences, if any, with reasons.
- Review and consolidate monthly accrual information received from branches for onward submission to Corporate Office.
- Keep liaison with branches.
- Perform any other assignment entrusted by the Supervisors.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
- Minimum qualification;B.Com/M.Com/ ACCA/ICMA/CA Inter/ Masters in Business Administration with specializations in finance / accounts from a recognized institution.
- Adept with processing financial transactions.
- Well organized with good analytical and time management skills.
- Willing to travel across KMBL network.
- Proficient in MS Office including word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications
- Exhibits and upholds KMBLs values and social performance objectives.
Duration and nature of previous experience
- Minimum two years of work experience in finance and accounts, exposure of banking system and IAS will be added advantage.