Customer Service Officer Posts Announced In Finca Micro-finance Bank, Pakcreamy Jobs 15-feb-2017
Effectively managing all complaints received from customers and covering all activities within the bank keeping in views Internal and Regulatory Guidelines. To constantly reduce/eliminate bottlenecks and deficiencies in optimal/encumbered processes improving overall customer experience.
- All complaints to be addressed within agreed timelines and ensure complaint handling process is followed in terms of organizational, regulatory and TCF (Treating Customer Fairly) policies. Overall Complaint
- Closure timeliness should be 90% or greater i.e. within 7 working days.
- To ensure Effective Follow up and escalation of complaints on emails.
- To ensure all complaints are initiated/reassigned within 1 working day and resolved complaints are closed within the same day.
- To ensure that 90% of complaints are closed via call back on recorded lines. Officer complaint Cell has to ensure that all contact numbers are attempted.
- Achieve a customer complaint closure satisfaction ratio of over 90% .
- To ensure that all complaints received through any channel should be acknowledged with 1 working day.
- To ensure all Acknowledgment Letters, Interim and Closure responses are filed on daily basis and proper MIS has to be maintained on daily basis.
- To ensure call backs on returned letters within 2 working days by maintaining the record in MIS (excel) for audit trail purpose.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis on all complaints before closing them.
- Ensure 100% compliance to all SBP/Internal on Customer Complaint Cell. Audit finding should not show any high risk comment.
- To ensure training and grooming of staff with a view towards enhancing skill sets and facilitating career progression.
- Perform additional duties in line with the current role, as and when requested by the Assistant Manager- Customer Complaint Cell.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices within the function; taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
- Function as back-up of Assistant Manager Customer Complaint Cell. Develop relevant learning and skillset.
- Develop self and team capabilities via combination of training/ mentoring and on the job learning.
- Own the Risk Control Assessment exercise for Customer Complaint Cell.
- Own all Customer Complaint Cell related audit results (internal and external) by addressing gaps identified with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure comprehensive, strategic MIS is formulated and circulated regularly to teamwork effective management overview of complaint.
- Establish and maintain proper complaint closure, data consolidation and integrity protocol among the team.
COMMUNICATIONS AND WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Business Banking: Branch Mangers/Operation Mangers/ Regional-Zonal Managers/Business Head.
- Branchless Banking Operations: Managers/Assistant Managers/Officers/Head IT.
- Alternate Delivery Channels: Managers/Assistant Managers/Officers/Head ADC.
- Internal Audit: Managers/Assistant Managers/Officers/Head Audit.
- Regulators – State Bank of Pakistan.
- Customers (via the Complaints platform).
Job Specific Skills:
- Excellent Analytical skills to enable resolution of unstructured and complex problems i.e. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Business/Consumer banking products and services and associated risk environment; and working knowledge of banking operations and products.
- Understanding of the Complaint Cell platform related to Regulatory and Organizational protocols.
- Good communication skills.
- Instinctive inclination and orientation towards service excellence.
- Ability to facilitate improvement/ change.
- Ability to facilitate/support on challenging initiatives with a view towards raising the benchmark on service.