Brand Manager Required In Muller & Phipps, Pakcreamy Job Ads 13-feb-2017
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the marketing life cycle and function as the information hub for designated brand(s).
- Develop and qualify the core concept, positioning, messaging, strategy and road map to increase awareness, usage and value of the product.
- In depth review and analysis of competitive opportunities and challenges, new market place; and develop resources needed to achieve the goals accordingly.
- Product SKU forecasting, inventory management and coordination with Distribution dept.
- Propose; develop and launch new products in line with current product portfolio.
- Recommend, defend and monitor annual financial projections with quarterly phasing related to growth targets and marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams (including sales, medical, regulatory, accounts, business development) and external teams (including Principals vendors marketing & advertising agencies etc).
- Travel across country to support, train and develop the sales force and provide them the required sales tools, product knowledge and quarterly Action Plans to ensure achievement of corporate goals.
- Generate quality reports based on KPIs for assigned products on monthly/quarterly basis.
- Any other assignment, when and if assigned by the management.
1. Decision Making 2. Communication 3. Presentation 4. Interpersonal