665 Multiple Jobs Announced In 92 News Hd, Pakcreamy Job Ad 12-02-2017
A leading group of industries is looking for “Manager Internal Audit”. The ideal candidate should examine and evaluate the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the organizations internal control systems, procedures and recommend corrective actions to improve operations, enhance internal controls and reduce cost where possible.
– Draft the Internal Audit Charter of the organization in line with the international standards.
– Develop risk–based annual audit plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit activities.
– Design internal audit procedures and work programs.
– Advise management on the resourcing requirements for the Internal Audit function, including any potential outsourcing arrangements.
– Conduct internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures.
– Identify key areas of risk within the organization and propose appropriate controls to lessen the risks.
– Review the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial information and other disclosures provided to management.
– Discuss audit findings and recommendations with Top management and report significant issues to senior management.
– Prepare audit reports in line with the approved audit plan.
– Monitor the timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports.
– Provide senior management and the Board of Auditors with an opinion on the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the internal controls in the organization.