544 MBA Jobs Announced In Nielsen Pakcreamy Jobs 11-feb-2017
To manage relationships with assigned and prospective clients resulting in achieved revenue target and customer satisfaction, and support and sell RMS services and products.
• Work with team from the stage of client briefing to the final stage of report writing and presentation of results
• Provide comprehensive analytical support to clients, ensuring client satisfaction, positive business results through objective setting value tracking.
• Working with assigned and prospective clients, achieve optimal personal revenue goals through maximized product sales and servicing
• Stay up to date with Nielsen products, services and applications.
• Use and expand market knowledge
• Answer client queries, prepare and conduct presentations and deliver product training.
• Effectively communicate with clients to negotiate existing and new business opportunities.
• Deliver product training to clients
• Develop effective working relationships within team, other functions and clients.
1. University degree in Marketing or other related field a must, preferred Post Graduate or MBA
2. 3-5 years working experience in Market Research
3. Strong Analytical mind
4. Good organizational skills
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and local language desirable
6. Excellent presentation skills
7. Expertise in servicing customers and in-depth knowledge on RMS methods and products, analysis and techniques
8. Business acumen and good knowledge of the market dynamics
9. Computer Literate