211 Officer BCP Jobs are announced in Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited – (KMBL) Pak Creamy 9-2-2-17 Jobs Ad
Assist Manager BPR & BCP in development of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans (BCP/DRP) for all segment/units of the Bank and keep them current at all times by immediately incorporating all changes/ amendments in systems, applications, structures, products, services and etc.
Updation BCP/DR Plan
- Assist Manager BPR & BCP to prepare BCP/DR plan and obtain approval of competent authority.
- Ensure BCP Plan is disseminated across the network for all areas of the organization.
- Ensure BCP/DRP plan remains current with respect to all system, application, structural, etc changes and updations.
Coordination of BCP Activities
- Be the focal contact point for all the activities of BCP Desk.
- To coordinate with all the departments/ Retail Area Offices (for branches) to ensure that their plans are up to date.
- Assist Manager BPR & BCP in preparing report on BC instances and actions taken, alongwith evaluation of BC plan.
Testing of BCP
- Coordinate with stakeholders to have BCP plan tested across the network on given intervals.
- Assist Manager BPR & BCP in preparing report on BCP testing exercises alongwith evaluation of BCP plan.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
- Graduate degree in Business Administration from an HEC recognized/overseas university. Any BCP related courses will be an added advantage.
- 2-3 years of experience preferably relative to BCP operations in any commercial bank/ financial institution.
- Knowledge of SBP & SECP regulations is a pre requisite.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Sound understanding of banking regulations.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Willing to travel across KBL network